“Looking to be your own BOSS?”
Congratulations. You’ve taken the first step to becoming a business owner. Let us help you through the next few steps to see if this business is the right fit for you.
So what can MR BLAST franchise provide for you? Yes you can earn great income, yes you get to be your own boss, yes you have opportunity to grow your business, but these things are a given. We hope that you are looking at MR BLAST franchise as something different from the rest.
Our success has come from providing professional systems and a ‘white-collar’ service to what has long been a disjointed service industry.
How Much Does It Cost?
Franchises start from as little as $17,000 for new territories. It is important to have sufficient finance available to not only just purchase your business but also to have sufficient working capital for your start up period. Just like learning any new skill, it takes a little time and allot of practice, so you shouldn’t expect to be as fast as a franchisee with many years of experience. Working capital allows for this learning phase, which usually is 6 weeks.
What Is Included When I Buy a Franchise?
We know that buying a new business is a life changing decision, and it can be a little daunting if this is the first time being in business for yourself. One of the reasons you are considering a franchise is to provide some security by utilizing the know-how of those that have done it before. We couldn’t agree more and believe that joining a successful franchise system give you the best chance for success. To help you get the best start possible, we provide everything you need to operate your new MR BLAST pressure washing franchise. All you need is to select a van and show up for training, we’ll do the rest. All your tools, stock, vehicle signage, stationary, uniforms, and a selected amount of advertising is part of your start-up package. We want you to be able to concentrate on learning the necessary skills of pressure washing, and not worry about where to get all the things you need.
What’s the Next Step?
- No doubt you probably have a few questions about the business that a web page or brochure just doesn’t fully answer, but you don’t want to be hassled to “buy now”. Well, just contact us to register your interest and you can take things one step at a time. Once you contact us we will be able to provide you with some detailed information on the day-to-day operations of a franchise, average earnings and the available territories. This information package will contain an application form so you can officially register your interest in a franchise of your own and will show us that you are sincerely interested in learning about a franchise for yourself.
- Once you have completed and sent us the application form , we will contact you by phone to both introduce ourselves and say ‘hi’ and find out more about you, your experience, businesses plans, current financial position to determine your suitability for a franchise.
- Now you can only learn so much about the business from documents. We will arrange for you to spend time on-site with your nearest MR BLAST specialist so you can really see how the business ticks.
- By now you should know if MR BLAST pressure washing franchise is for you. If it is, then we will provide you with all the required documentation which you should review with your legal and accounting advisers. At this stage we will also arrange to meet personally with you.
- Given both you and your Master Franchisor are ready to proceed we can set a start date for your training. You don’t need to wait for a specific intake either. We can usually start you with one of our trainers at a date that suites you. The entire process from initial contact to beginning training can take as little as 3 weeks, but on average takes 2 months.
var _gaq = _gaq || ; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-34473375-1']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']);